Choose item quantity
Solid center design provides extra rigidity while
- 3/8 x 7.5 in. auger bit
- Solid center design provides extra rigidity while boring
- Coarse screw point provides fast boring in hard and soft woods
- Single-spur cutting edge scribes the circumference of the hole for a smoother finish
- Full-length heat treated bit guards against bending in heavy-duty applications
- Strengthens the twist where the greatest strain occurs
- Wide lands keep the bit straight as it bores through the hole
- The flutes are ground behind the lands to funnel chips
AUGER BIT 3/8X7.5"
- Brand Name: Irwin
- Diameter: 3/8 in.
- Length: 7.5 in.
- Product Type: Auger Bit
- Material: Carbon Steel
- Number in Package: 1 pc.
- Packaging Type: Carded
- Heat Treated: Yes
- Shank Type: Hex Shank
- Usage: For Wood
- Shank Diameter: 5/16 in.
- Twist Length: 4-1/2 in.
- Click here to see the Safety Data Sheets for this product