Choose item quantity
Solid center design provides extra rigidity while
- For use in 3/8 in. or larger electric drills and hand braces
- Solid center design provides extra rigidity while boring
- Wide lands keep the bit straight as it bores through the hole
- The flutes are ground behind the lands to funnel chips to the inside of the bit and away from the outside diameter, producing a faster, cleaner cut
- Single-spur cutting edge scribes the circumference of the hole for a smoother finish
- Full-length heat treated bit guards against bending in heavy-duty applications and strengthens the twist where the greatest strain occurs
- Coarse screw point provides fast boring in hard and soft woods
- 4-1/2 in. twist length and a 7-1/2 in. overall length
- 7/16 in. diameter
- 7/32 in. shank
AUGER BIT 7/16X7.5"
- Brand Name: Irwin
- Diameter: 7/16 in.
- Length: 7.5 in.
- Product Type: Auger Bit
- Material: Carbon Steel
- Number in Package: 1 pc.
- Shank Diameter: 5/16 in.
- Packaging Type: Carded
- Shank Type: Hex Shank
- Heat Treated: Yes
- Usage: For Wood
- Twist Length: 4-1/2 in.
- Click here to see the Safety Data Sheets for this product