Choose item quantity
Cobalt Steel Drill Bit 11/64 inch, Cobalt Bit, 135
- Heavy duty bit
- Web construction for strength and durability
- 5% cobalt for higher heat and abrasion resistance
- Best heat resistance for drilling in extremely hard and abrasive materials including stainless steel, titanium and cast iron
- 135 degree split point begins drilling immediately, minimizing bit walk
- 11/64 in. diameter
- 3-1/4 in. overall length
BIT DRILL11/64"COBALT CD
- Brand Name: Irwin
- Drill Size: 11/64 in.
- Overall Length: 3-1/4 in.
- Material: Cobalt Steel
- Product Type: Drill Bit
- Number in Package: 1 pc.
- Flute Length: 2-1/8 in.
- Shank Type: Straight Shank
- Packaging Type: Carded
- Usage: For Tough Metal Drilling Including Heavy-Duty Abra
- Click here to see the Safety Data Sheets for this product