Choose item quantity
5/16 inch Cobalt steel Drill Bit 5/16 inch cobalt
- Heavy duty bit
- Web construction for strength and durability
- 5 percent cobalt for higher heat and abrasion resistance
- Best heat resistance for drilling in extremely hard and abrasive materials including stainless steel, titanium and cast iron
- 135 degree split point begins drilling immediately, minimizing bit walk
- 5/16 in. diameter
- 4-1/2 in. overall length
BIT DRILL 5/16"COBALT CD
- Brand Name: Irwin
- Drill Size: 5/16 in.
- Overall Length: 4-1/2 in.
- Material: Cobalt Steel
- Product Type: Drill Bit
- Number in Package: 1 pc.
- Shank Type: Straight Shank
- Packaging Type: Carded
- Usage: For Tough Metal Drilling Including Heavy-Duty Abra
- Flute Length: 3-3/16 in.
- Click here to see the Safety Data Sheets for this product