Choose item quantity
High speed steel with M-35, five percent cobalt, f
- 3/32 in. drill bit
- Constructed of M-35, 5 percent cobalt high speed steel for super abrasive resistance in tough metals
- Heavy duty spiral flute design produces faster chip ejection
- Shorter cutting lips reduce torque for drilling in high tensile strength materials
- 135 degree split point reduces feed pressure for easier penetration without work hardening
BIT DRIL 1/4"COBALT BULK
- Brand Name: Irwin
- Drill Size: 1/4 in.
- Overall Length: 4 in.
- Material: Cobalt Steel
- Product Type: Drill Bit
- Number in Package: 1 pc.
- Shank Type: Straight Shank
- Packaging Type: Bulk
- Flute Length: 2-3/4 in.
- Click here to see the Safety Data Sheets for this product