Choose item quantity
3/8 inch Cobalt Drill Bit High speed steel with M-
- Heavy duty bit
- Web construction for strength and durability
- 5 percent cobalt for higher heat and abrasion resistance
- Best heat resistance for drilling in extremely hard and abrasive materials including stainless steel, titanium and cast iron
- 135 degree split point begins drilling immediately, minimizing bit walk
- 3/8 in. diameter
- 5 in. over-all length
BIT DRILL 3/8" COBALT CD
- Brand Name: Irwin
- Drill Size: 3/8 in.
- Overall Length: 5 in.
- Material: Cobalt Steel
- Product Type: Drill Bit
- Number in Package: 1 pc.
- Flute Length: 3-5/8 in.
- Usage: For Tough Metal Drilling Including Heavy-Duty Abra
- Shank Type: Straight Shank
- Packaging Type: Carded
- Click here to see the Safety Data Sheets for this product