Choose item quantity
IRWIN Cobalt Steel Drill Bit is ideal for drilling into hardened steel, alloys, titanium and stainless steel
- Constructed of M-35, 5 percent cobalt high speed steel for super abrasive resistance in tough metals
- Heavy duty spiral flute design produces faster chip ejection
- Shorter cutting lips reduce torque for drilling in high tensile strength materials.
- 135-degree split point reduces feed pressure for easier penetration without work hardening
BIT DRILL 1/2" COBALT CD
- Brand Name: Irwin
- Drill Size: 1/2 in.
- Overall Length: 6 in.
- Material: Cobalt Steel
- Product Type: Drill Bit
- Number in Package: 1 pc.
- Flute Length: 4-1/2 in.
- Shank Type: Straight Shank
- Usage: For Tough Metal Drilling Including Heavy-Duty Abra
- Packaging Type: Carded