Choose item quantity
Tungsten Carbide Cutters are ideal for shaping, smoothing or removing material from especially hard materials.
- Shapes, smooths or grinds especially hard materials including: hardened steel, stainless steel, cast iron, nonferrous metals, fired ceramics, plastics and hard woods
- A high-speed cutter made of tungsten carbide, the hardest material next to diamonds
- Use higher speeds for hard woods, slower speeds for metals and very slow speeds for plastics
- Use the sides of the cutter (rather than the tip) for effective cutting
- Brand Name: Dremel
- Size: 1/8 in.
- Length: 1-1/2 in.
- Material: Tungsten Carbide
- Product Type: Cutter
- Shank Diameter: 1/8 in.
- Number in Package: 1 pk
- Packaging Type: Carded
- Compatibility: Rotary Tool
- Application: Grinding, Carving