Choose item quantity
The 130 T-handle reamer is ideal for removing burrs from cut pipe, tubing and conduit. It's also good for enlarging and counter-sinking holes in sheet metal, plastic and other materials.
- Made of hardened and tempered tool steel, with precision ground cutting edges
- Ideal for removing burrs from steel, brass, aluminum, plastic, wood and wallboard
- T-handle design provides better leverage
- Works on most surfaces including metals, plastics and wood
- Also good for enlarging and counter-sinking holes in sheet metal, plastic and other material
- Brand Name: General Tools
- Material: Steel
- Product Type: T-Handle Reamer
- Fastener Diameter: 1/8 to 1/2 in.
- Tap Size: 1/8 in.-1/2 in.
- Number in Package: 1 pc.
- Tap Wrench Included: Yes
- Packaging Type: Carded