Choose item quantity
The number 83 mini pocket scriber is preferred by machinists, engravers, mechanics and craftspeople for use on metal, glass, plastics and ceramics.
- Perfect for a variety of scribing and etching applications
- Ideal for travel with smaller design
- Locking screw chuck allows the point to be reversed into the body when not in use to protect the point
- Tool condenses to 3-1/2 in.
- Hexagonal head prevents the tool from rolling off uneven work surface
- Conforms to Government Specifications GGG-S-131E
- 1-7/16 in. replaceable steel blade
- 1/4 in. diameter
- 4-3/4 in.
SCRIBE POCKET 1/4X4-3/4"
- Brand Name: General Tools
- Length: 4.875 in.
- Tip Diameter: 0.25 in.
- Material: Hardened Steel
- Product Type: Pocket Scriber
- Color: Silver
- Number in Package: 1 pc.
- Replaceable Point: Yes