Choose item quantity
IRWIN Cobalt Steel Drill Bit is ideal for drilling into hardened steel, alloys, titanium and stainless steel
- Constructed of M-35 5 percent cobalt high speed steel for super abrasive resistance in tough metals
- Heavy duty spiral flute design produces faster chip ejection
- 5% cobalt for higher heat and abrasion resistance
- Best heat resistance for drilling in extremely hard and abrasive materials including stainless steel, titanium and cast iron
- 135 degree split point begins drilling immediately, minimizing bit walk
BIT DRILL13/32"COBALT CD
- Brand Name: Irwin
- Drill Size: 13/32 in.
- Overall Length: 5-1/4 in.
- Material: Cobalt Steel
- Product Type: Drill Bit
- Number in Package: 1 pc.
- Flute Length: 3-7/8 in.
- Usage: For Tough Metal Drilling Including Heavy-Duty Abra
- Shank Type: Straight Shank
- Packaging Type: Carded