Choose item quantity
IRWIN Cobalt Steel Drill Bit is ideal for drilling into hardened steel, alloys, titanium and stainless steel
- 135 degree split to minimize walk
- Higher heat and abrasion resistance
- Heavy duty web construction for strength and durability
- For tough metal drilling which includes: heavy duty abrasive, alloy metal drilling on hardened steel, cast iron and Stainless Steel
BIT DRILL15/32"COBALT CD
- Brand Name: Irwin
- Drill Size: 15/32 in.
- Overall Length: 5-3/4 in.
- Material: Cobalt Steel
- Product Type: Drill Bit
- Number in Package: 1 pc.
- Shank Type: Straight Shank
- Packaging Type: Carded
- Flute Length: 4-5/16 in.
- Usage: For Tough Metal Drilling Including Heavy-Duty Abra