Choose item quantity
IRWIN Rotary Percussion Bits has patented flute geometry to remove dust from the hole quicker for fast drilling and long life
- Fits all hammer drills with 3-jaw or Jacobs chuck
- Chrome vanadium shaft through-hardened to 50-53HrC
- Up to 150% faster than other competitive bits
- Shot-peened, double-tempered finish reduces breakage
- Hot isostatically pressed to extend life and resist breakage
- Copper braze material gives high heat resistance for reduced tip loss
- All tips made to ANSI specifications
BIT DRIL PERCUSN5/16IRWN
- Brand Name: Irwin
- Drill Size: 5/16 in.
- Overall Length: 4-3/4 in.
- Material: High Speed Steel
- Product Type: Percussion Drill Bit
- Number in Package: 1 pc.
- Shank Type: Straight Shank
- Flute Length: 2-1/2 in.
- Packaging Type: Carded
- Usage: Masonry