Choose item quantity
B&K Lever Handle Gas Ball Valve for use with natural, manufactured, mixed, liquefied petroleum and LP gas/air mixtures up to 2 PSI and 175 degree Fahrenheit (UL listed for use with water.
- Gas Ball Valve - One-Piece Body
- Quarter-turn lever handle for positive on/off operation
- -20?? F to 300?? F Temperature Range
- One-piece body for leak resistance and long valve life
VALVE BALL GAS LEVR 3/8"
- Brand Name: BK Products
- Material: Brass
- Connection Method: Threaded
- Product Type: Gas Ball Valve
- Finish: Brass
- Full Port: No
- Number of Turns: Quarter Turn
- Maximum Temperature: 300 deg. F
- End 1 Diameter: 3/8 in.
- Maximum Pressure: 200 psi
- Valve Type: One Piece
- Handle Type: Lever
- End 1 Type: FPT
- Chrome Plated: Yes
- Click here to see the Safety Data Sheets for this product