Choose item quantity
Tundra polyethylene pipe insulation is a flexible and easy-to-apply tubing product available in semi-slit and self-sealing styles.
- This pipe insulation has closed cell polyethylene foam and is more thermally efficient
- It cuts heat loss and stops pipe sweating
- Helps stop freeze-ups
- This pipe contains flame retardants and can be cut with scissors
- Reduces plumbing noises
- Effectively insulates hot and cold water pipes
- For 1-1/8 inch tubing
PIPE INSULATN 6'2"IP
- Brand Name: Tundra
- Self Sealing: No
- Length: 6
- Material: Polyethylene Foam
- Product Type: Pipe Insulation
- R Value: 1.8
- Maximum Pipe Size: 2 in.
- Wall thickness 3/8"
- Click here to see the Safety Data Sheets for this product