Choose item quantity
Founded in 1947, JMF Company has grown to be a leader in the U.S. rough plumbing and HVAC wholesale supply industry.
- For use with brass, copper and iron pipe
- For water, oil, fuel, and natural gas applications
- Assembled and reassembled, resists mechanical pull out
- Used on low, medium and high pressure lines
- Operating temperature range of -65 to +250 degree Fahrenheit
FLARE RED UNION 1/2X3/8B
- Brand Name: JMF
- End 1 Diameter: 1/2 in.
- End 1 Type: Flare
- End 2 Diameter: 3/8 in.
- End 2 Type: Flare
- Material: Yellow Brass
- Product Type: Reducing Union
- Average Lead Content: Less than 0.25%
- Compatible Pipe Material: Copper and Aluminum
- ANSI Certified: Yes
- Packaging Type: Bagged
- Click here to see the Safety Data Sheets for this product