Choose item quantity
3" x 24" Galv. Furnace Pipe 30ga
- Used to distribute warm and cold air
- The 3" diameter x 24" length galvanized furnace pipe is used for the venting of hot & cold air
- Highly durable, 30 gauge construction features a crimped end to easily assemble to furnace pipe and fittings of same diameter
PIPE GALV 30GA 3X24"
- Brand Name: Imperial Manufacturing
- Diameter: 3 in.
- Length: 24 in.
- Material: Galvanized Steel
- Product Type: Furnace Pipe
- Gauge: 30 Ga.
- Color: Silver
- Packaging Type: Bulk
- Indoor or Outdoor: Indoor
- For gas heating, ventilation, and air conditioning only
- Not for use with solid fuel appliances
- Outside surface smooth
- Snap lock
- Click here to see the Safety Data Sheets for this product